All wounds occur in our spiritual body!
When we are not connected to Spirit/God/Universal Source then we are not fully able to connect to Self or Others.
Your 1st Gratitude Road Key: Being Grateful
3 Quick Tips to Being Grateful
There is no beginning or end to any of us. Energetically we are all one. Energy cannot be created or destroyed – it just is. As a result, whatever one person does will affect everyone else forever. That’s a BIG BOLD statement, but it is truth.
Once we each realize this fact and live by it, then we will see a lasting positive change for humanity. All wounds occur in our spiritual body. When we are not connected to Spirit, God, Divine Universal Source (they’re all the same) then we are not fully able to connect to Self or Others.
The easiest way to connect to Spirit is to be in a state of Gratitude.
Most people who practice Gratitude do so when things are going well. The real key is to be grateful regardless of how things are going and especially during challenging times. To be grateful when money is tight, you’ve just found out that your partner is cheating on you, your child has been diagnosed with an illness – those are the real tests of gratitude. And it’s by practicing gratitude that you will survive those times and eventually thrive!
3 Ways to Develop Conscious Gratitude:
- Daily Gratitude Practice: Spend two minutes each night before you fall asleep and think about each thing that occurred during the day. For example, you went to work, your child came home safely from school, your car had a flat tire, you had a late start out of the house, a friend called, you forgot a doctor appointment, you made a great sale, you lost your car keys etc.
After each of these thoughts and images come to you, take a moment and think about being grateful.
Next see if you can actually “FEEL” grateful. For some of these you’ll be able to feel gratitude, while others of these events or experiences you may be challenged to find a reason to be grateful. Maybe it’s the thought of the flat tire that stirs every emotion but gratitude.
These are your KEY events that require attention. Become mindful of what you think and feel throughout the day, be patient and appreciate the progress you’re making, love yourself self especially in these challenging moments when gratitude seems out of reach and equally important laugh over the silliness that something like a flat tire is getting the best of you.
Gratitude Road is the path where you’ll discover that:
- Patience leads to awareness.
- Awareness allows you to know the truth.
- Truth is the key to freedom of heart and soul and opens the doors to happiness.
- Happiness is about feeling. Feeling peace, calm, joy, optimism, being light-hearted and having an overall sense of well-being. And knowing that you can approach all that life offers from the solid foundation you’ve built.
Find gratitude for each of the day’s events regardless of what they were. What if your flat tire prevented you from getting a ticket when you were running late, or that while you were waiting for the tire to be changed, you had a great conversation with another customer – a stranger – someone who you may have made there day, because you could be fully in the moment.
- Grounding Practice: Grounding is the practice of centering your spirit-mind-body so that you feel connected and peaceful. Many people use meditation as a grounding practice, while others use active visualization and ground into the earth. What is interesting about these two types of grounding is that in Mediation the grounding is directed from the mind up to Spirit while Earth grounding is directed from the feet into the core of the Earth. Because we are built similar to a lightning rod, to be truly grounded you must ground at both ends so that you are not losing your energy.
The best and easiest way to ground is:
- Stand shoulder width apart.
- Focus on breathing – from the abdomen – in slow, steady breaths
- Slightly bend knees.
- Drop your Sacrum (hip region) toward the earth (tucking your tailbone).
- As you inhale focus your thoughts of love and gratitude while focusing on expanding your heart and releasing the thoughts of love into your heart. Simultaneously direct those thoughts through the Crown Chakra (top of the head). The intention is to connect upward to Spirit.
- Next, direct your exhale and energy into Mother Earth. Feel as if your feet are growing roots which easily travel through the many layers and anchor @ the core of the earth. Feeling this sense of grounding will improve with each session. With each inhale increase your Love quotient, and with each exhale feel yourself relax more deeply.
- If your mind wanders to any negative or self-sabotaging feelings, thoughts, emotions allow them to gently exit your being through your feet.
- Take your time; stay positive, it is an easy and graceful experience.
- If you find resistance, impatience or anything other than love and gratitude – STOP- and try it again at another time.
With consistent practice this shift into a grateful body, mind and spirit can be accomplished in a few minutes.
- In Flow: Be an observer in your life. Take notice of those moments, people, places or things that cause you to feel any emotion that is not positive or doesn’t support the “BEST YOU”. The goal is to be “in flow”. When you are in flow, grateful and grounded you are always connected to God, Spirit, and the Divine Universal Source. The simple act of Awareness by itself is enough to bring about changes. Focus your attention to replicating positive emotions in your life.
Follow these simple tips and watch your Gratitude Practice become more spontaneous. You’ll soon feel the flow of gratitude and you’ll be connected to Spirit 24/7.
This is when magic happens in your life.
In love & light
“Sanji – The Gr8ful Cre8tor”